Today I called customer service and was directed to a website for online chat for immediate customer service.I'm not sure this was a human being, it may have been a computer program, or a human choosing from pre-determined answers/responses and prompts.

Regardless, I was informed by Kimberly S. via the online chat at https://www.ingomoney.com/ that my email address, name and social security number had been compromised. My first experience with this app was over the weekend when looking into how to load money to a prepaid VISA without having to pay fees. I tried to create an account and was denied.

The error message reading something like "account/email address already in use." and to call this local phone number. I waiting until Monday, today, to call. So when I began the online chat I had no idea a "RushCard" had been opened and registered on the site under my information less than 2 weeks ago! When chatting with Kimberly S.

she said to file a police report and submit it to them for investigation. She gave me the email address help@ingomoney.com. I called my local PD non-emergency line to file an incident report. I was directed to complete the form online and submit the police report through their website, which I did.

I took a PDF copy of the submitted report and emailed it to the email address provided by Kimberly S. As the chat between Kimberly S. and I was still open , she asked if she had resolved my reason for reaching out to them today. To which I said "No." I told her I had filed the report and she said to have the Detective email them as well.

The Detective? I asked, I submitted the report online, I am not sure they assign Detectives to these things and if they do...who know how long that will take? She kept asking me if she resolved my reason for reaching out to them and I kept saying NO. She said she was human but, why would she keep asking the same question when the issue had so obviously NOT been resolved?

And why can't you talk to a human being at any point?The phone number is automated and directs you to the website or email...I'm going to have to follow up on this weekly until I know what is happening.

Review about: Ingo Money Account.

Preferred solution: verification that any accounts are closed & I promise not to try to use their service ever again..

Had an Experience with Ingo Money?

Comments

This is crazy I went though all this to get this up and running this damn thing took and uploaded my check everything was right and approved now it tells me first they can't identity who I am.you have my name address and my as I number same as on my check.

Then my pass word was incorrect and I had to reset it to a temp that they have me no way to reset it I am truly pissed off I need my money it's the weekend the bank is closed and I have kids with nothing to eat what a freanking rip off.Thanks for nothing Ingo.

I usually deposit my social security checks through ingo to post on my rush card.I'm now getting a message that says do not resubmit will not be reviewed.

Never had an issue before.And tried calling and you never have an option to speak to a live representative.

Ingo is nothing but scam artist can't even talk to a real person. Closed my account after first deposit and I didn't receive any funds.

to Anonymous #1369652