7.1K views
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

Every check I have submitted has been declined for one reason or another. Today was the best.

A check from a client, from Deluxe with everything printed exactly. They declined saying that the name and needs to be pre-printed on the check. It clearly was. It even has the Qcode from Deluxe on the check.

They can't seem to approve any check, they can't accept a check that is hand written, they can't accept a personal check, they can't accept corporate checks, they can't accept printed checks with every single detail in order. A total of 4 checks have been submitted from small companies, handwritten, printed and electronic from Deluxe and they have all been declined. Obviously, they only accept payroll checks. Well many of us don't work for some corporate entity because we are entrepreneurs.

This service is horrible. They approve nothing, accept no responsibility.

Why is my bank even using them. Karen Tanboor

Review about: Ingo Money Check Deposit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Wont accept checks no customer support.

Comments

They are the worst I hate ingo company. They don't even have any direct people you can actually talk to its sad and crazy

This place is horrible I hate Ingo

the app is a *** joke just heard of them.. tryed it my first two checks got approver cause i didnt want money back...

but today tryed 6 times wont take the check...

now dont let my money be on my card the first.. NO ONE ANSWERS THE DAMN PHONES..

Won't approve my paycheck. Garbage service.

All you get is an error code. Mine was D34.

But that doesnt tell me anything... Reason???

I mean look at the bottom of this page where it says there have been reports of identity theft and there are some big prepaid cards that are affiliated with this company but I never heard of them til 6 months ago

I'm almost positive they are not human also qlink wires is not human and if I start noticing any other places that have bad customer service and deny service to EVERYONE I will put the word out what a joke

They closed my account after declining every check I tried and I can't cash checks through NetSpend either now. And after doing some research it looks like they are the new name behind a lot if check cashing options online.

THEY DOBT APPROVE ANYTHING!! Garbage company.

No good Worst customer service ever!or I should say No customer service!I had all correct documents verified and confirmed! They (Ingo) still decline deposit of check.

I just tried several ways to upload my check as well. And when I called to find out what the reason was.

They said it was because it was a liability.

It is an IRS state check! If they're not going to cash that then they're not going to cash anyting

to Lisa #1497285

I am having the same issue!!! What a joke....

did you end up cashing IRS online or did you have to take yours somewhere.. I am so angry tonight!

Same here. Worked for a long time, now it denies deposits as soon as I hit 'go'.

It says "transaction will not be reviewed. Please do not resubmit (a103)". It makes it sound as if I'd been trying with the same check repeatedly, but this was a first attempt.

Fix your garbage app people. And please rethink your customer service, it's awful at present.

#1442009

Amen dude.

I trird to upload 3 checks and three were denied. And then yhey closed my account ingo is ***

no good

I deposited three checks why constantly email consumers about using the system and saving times in the store if there constantly gonna. Continue to not approve them for bogus reason I am not satisfied with this company nothing is fast quick and easy and everything is denied even a refund check

Theor closed my account for no reason at all and did not give me a call to let me know anything and that was not right at all i meed someone to contact me please7863046400

Same for me! I have been unsuccessful every time I have tried to cash a check doing the mobile check upload deposit with Ingo services!

Yeah they wouldn't let me deposit a check my mom wrote me because we have the same last name.... they are horrible and I needed the money asap smh still trying to figure out how to get it.

Brawley, California, United States #1333970