12.8K views
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

Every check I have submitted has been declined for one reason or another. Today was the best.

A check from a client, from Deluxe with everything printed exactly. They declined saying that the name and needs to be pre-printed on the check. It clearly was. It even has the Qcode from Deluxe on the check.

They can't seem to approve any check, they can't accept a check that is hand written, they can't accept a personal check, they can't accept corporate checks, they can't accept printed checks with every single detail in order. A total of 4 checks have been submitted from small companies, handwritten, printed and electronic from Deluxe and they have all been declined. Obviously, they only accept payroll checks. Well many of us don't work for some corporate entity because we are entrepreneurs.

This service is horrible. They approve nothing, accept no responsibility.

Why is my bank even using them. Karen Tanboor

Product or Service Mentioned: Ingo Money Check Deposit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Wont accept checks no customer support.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 23, 2017.

Comments

Rude is not the word here it is Why the banks are the nayem

Hey retards, since they have to verify the information, don't do it on the weekend or after bank hours. Every single check I've ever sent them has gone through. Don't be dumb, and blame your lack of common sense on this company......

to Misty #1580885

God you're rude. Same problem and I assure you I'm no retard.

Let's hope karma catches up to you and your terrible rude attitude. Something bad happen to you?

Now you know why. Thanks

to Misty #1586327

Retard Misty....did mine on the weekend and it worked, so now what. You need to be careful about what you say.

Exactly they are horrible. Every check ive ever tried to deposit came back declined. They really need to get this together.

I uploaded a check and was told they needed to do a manual verification, which needed a pic of my license front and back, then a selfie lol, which I did and then was told it would be 48 hours, ok right off that’s crap because the pending amount still shows a fee for the checks in minutes charge and it’s been 72 hours and I can’t take the check somewhere else and cash it because idk if they are going to do it

They didn't approve my check either when everything on the check was legitimate in every way.

*** Ingo never works for anybody i know they shoukd really take Ingo money off the app and evrywhere els

Funniest thing people don't trust no bank so it don't matter and were ever you put your money at it's a bank unless its your home now these are the promotion they have so

Funniest thing I've read all day "Well many of us don't work for some corporate entity because we are entrepreneurs." What kind of "entrepreneur " can't use a regular bank? Unreal day and age we live in.

to Meee #1608483

Ingo is used by several large banks to verify checks over mobile applications, not just prepaid accounts. Know your stuff before you blab off at the mouth.

They are the worst I hate ingo company. They don't even have any direct people you can actually talk to its sad and crazy

This place is horrible I hate Ingo

the app is a *** joke just heard of them.. tryed it my first two checks got approver cause i didnt want money back...

but today tryed 6 times wont take the check...

now dont let my money be on my card the first.. NO ONE ANSWERS THE DAMN PHONES..

Won't approve my paycheck. Garbage service.

All you get is an error code. Mine was D34.

But that doesnt tell me anything... Reason???

I mean look at the bottom of this page where it says there have been reports of identity theft and there are some big prepaid cards that are affiliated with this company but I never heard of them til 6 months ago

I'm almost positive they are not human also qlink wires is not human and if I start noticing any other places that have bad customer service and deny service to EVERYONE I will put the word out what a joke

They closed my account after declining every check I tried and I can't cash checks through NetSpend either now. And after doing some research it looks like they are the new name behind a lot if check cashing options online.

to Anonymous #1591634

How did you get the checks cashed after writing void on the front?

THEY DOBT APPROVE ANYTHING!! Garbage company.