Woodbury, Tennessee
2.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I downloaded the app, registered my email address and all requested info., entered a prepaid debut card and the promo code to the prepaid card, then attempted to cash a $32.00 personal check drawn on a non-profit corporation and my ingo money account was closed. The check is valid and i cannot reach a customer service rep.

for assistance.

I tried to re-download the app and start over and tells me i'm a existing customer what do I do? It is more convient for me to use this app because I work at a residential christian rehabilitation center that is situated 20 miles from town and 45 miles from my bank

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "activate my account". The author is overall dissatisfied with Ingo Money. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ingo Money.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare Ingo Money to other companies on our site.

Comments

Ingo money service is *** pls stay away from them

Same here...exact same fn problem...if they cant do their things right then close the f down..

INGO MONEY SUCKS *** THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON...AND I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO REACH ANYONE!

Why was my account closed. Please respond to terryvails68@gmail.com or call 913-250-7682

Why was my account closed. This is Lila Burgess and I would like my account back

I call your customer service and I was told my account was closed

Almost think these prepaid cards and INGO money app may be scams. They advertise as an easy bank solution yet they are not.

They do not function as a bank would and this app apparently has closed every consumers account. This is ridiculous.

I've had a account with you before but the account is closed so how do I open another account

My account got closed why. I got my first check cashed and now my account is closed. I really really liked this app.

They say my account if closed and I don't understand why.. I have my check but it not getting deposited in my account..

I have been trying and reach someone for 3 days no help at all..

Can someone please help me or call back.. 3133462501 Thank you..

Why was my account closed ?

They say I didn't match my identity on my ID

Why was my account closed

Im trying to also cash my child support inwhich ive had no problem in the past doing but they claim my account is closed!! My daughter is sick!

She needs supplies for school project and i need groceries!!!

THANKS INGO U REALLY SUCK AT CUST. SERVICE!!

user22495641

I would like to open my account with ingo

i was told that my account was closed, i am very angry, i am trying to cash this check because my 2 year old son is in need if things, I cannot get any of them now because if you.

account got closed over a personal 60.00 check from work

My account was closed for no reason

I tryed to cash a check that I didn't know was a bad check and they closed my account and I really need it back because I get ssi checks I need to cash this is bs

It sucked no live chat or support this thing sucks